Don’t worry single ladies… I have got you covered! I have come up with a few ideas you can easily do if you still want to celebrate Valentine’s Day, but don’t have a date.
- Who says you can’t buy yourself flowers and chocolate? You can… and you will!
- Throw a singles party! Enjoy the company of your friends… No sulking allowed!
- Grab takeout and watch girl power movies with your best girl friends. A few of my recommendations would be: Clueless(1995), Legally Blonde(2001), Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants(2005), John Tucker Must Die(2006), and Sex and the City(2008).
- Treat yourself to a spa day. If you are in Arizona… The Montelucia is my absolute favorite!
- Call your parents! First off, wish them a Happy Valentine’s Day and secondly, they will remind you how loved and special you are!
- Go to a group workout class! Group workouts are awesome because you are constantly motivated and are surrounded by people who are trying to reach the same results as you.
- Buy yourself that gift you’ve been wanting… Self love is important!
Decor and Movies: